Calvary of Neosho is a family of disciples who:
- Seek to know God (Matthew 6:33, 2 Chronicles 7:14)
- Serve others through the love of Christ (1 Peter 4:10, Matthew 4:10)
- Send disciples in order to make disciples of all people (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Participating in life-changing in-depth Bible study.
- Experiencing Christ in heart-felt worship.
- Praying for others through intentional intercessory prayer.
- Serving each other and the community.
- Sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ unto the uttermost.
Our vision is to:
- Make disciples by providing, both individuals and groups, development opportunities that include daily Bible study, prayer, accountability, home study and interaction with the non-Christian world.
- Develop leaders within the church to use their spiritual giftedness for strengthening, supporting and encouraging the members.
- Train members how to share the gospel and help them discover how to incorporate evangelism in their daily lives.
- Provide in-depth Bible studies in worship services, connect groups, and mission opportunities.
- Cultivate a heart of worship that draws people closer to God and moves them from the church pew to the mission fields, both locally and globally.
- Minister to the people of Neosho through the use of church facilities and resources.(i.e., Celebrate Recovery, Vacation Bible School, Community Organizations and Groups, Funerals, Disaster Relief Ministry, Red Cross Shelter, Clergy Coalition, Hope Kitchen)